The latest issue of Holy Trinity Monastery's Russian-language journal Pravoslavnaia Rus’ for 2020 may be downloaded as a free PDF directly from the publisher's website.
This issue includes:
- Deacon Andrei Psarev. Sermon on the Feast of the Theophany of the Lord.
- Metropolitan Macarius (Nevsky). On the Upbringing of Children.
- The Life of Venerable Leontius, Archimandrite of Mikhailovskoe, the Wonderworker.
- The Historiography of Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville.
- Archbishop Averky (Taushev) and his legacy.
- From Archbishop Averky (Taushev’s) homiletic legacy:
- Sermon on the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos
- Sermon on the Beheading of St. John the Baptist.
- Sermon on the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos ‒ September 8.
- Personal documents of clergymen kept in the archives of Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary in Jordanville. Clergy statistics form of Archpriest Basil Shaposhnikov.
- The Church on the Banks of the Volga. Materials being gathered to mark the history of Sts. Peter & Paul in the village of Strelka, in honor of the 180th anniversary of its founding.
* * *
Pravoslavnaia Rus’ is published four times a year and made available free of charge in electronic form. onations towards the ongoing costs of production are accepted:
- Via Patreon (recurring donations)
- Via Paypal
- By phone ‒ (315) - 538-5008
- By check, made out to ‘Holy Trinity Monastery’ and mailed to:
Holy Trinity Publications
P.O. Box 36
Jordanville, NY 13361
So that we may properly record your support, please note Pravoslavnaia Rus’ in the memo field.