The third issue of Russian-language Pravoslavnaya Rus’ ("Orthodox Russia") has been released by Holy Trinity Publications in Jordanville, NY. This issue includes the following articles which, may be of interest to readers:
- "Miracles from the Icon of St. Nicholas"
- "Enemies of the Church & Fatherland: Sermon on the Feast of the Exaltation of the Life-giving Cross"
- "On the Generous Gift: The Celebration of the Memory of Venerable Seraphim of Sarov"
- "Righteous Paul of Taganrog: Saint of the Don Land"
- "From the Letters of Protopresbyter Mikhail Polsky to Professor I.M. Andreev"
The latest issue of Pravoslavnaya Rus’ in PDF format can be downloaded at the Publications website here.
Pravoslavnaya Rus’ is published four times a year and made available free of charge, but the Publishing House needs support to keep the project going.
Donations towards the ongoing costs of production are accepted:
1) Via Patreon (recurring donations)
2) Via PayPal transfer to email@example.com
3) By phone – (315) 858-3817
4) By check – please make out to 'Holy Trinity Monastery' and mail to:
Holy Trinity Monastery
PO Box 36
Jordanville, NY 13361
Attn: Business Office
Memo: Pravoslavnaya Rus’