On Wednesday, December 25, the feast of Venerable Herman of Alaska, clergy and participants of the annual St. Herman Youth Conference gathered in Holy Epiphany Church in Roslindale (Boston), MA, to commemorate the feast of the Enlightener of Alaska.
Archbishop Gabriel of Montreal & Canada celebrated Divine Liturgy, co-served by Eastern American Diocesan vicar Bishop Luke of Syracuse and:
- Archpriest David Straut (rector of St. Elizabeth Church in Rocky Hill, NJ)
- Archpriest Andrei Sommer (senior priest of the Synodal Cathedral of the Sign in New York City)
- Archpriest Alexis Duncan (rector of Nativity of the Mother of God Church in Albany, NY)
- Archpriest George Lagodich (cleric of the Canadian Diocese)
- Archpriest Michael Crowley (rector of St. Xenia Church in Methuen, MA)
- Archpriest Brendan Crowley (rector of St. Nicholas Church in Enfield, CT)
- Archpriest Victor Boldewskul (parish rector)
- Archpriest Constantine Semyanko (rector of Presentation of the Lord Church in Stratford, CT)
- Archpriest Leonid Goferman (rector of Holy Protection Church in New Brunswick, NJ)
- Archpriest Dimitri Jakimowicz (rector of St. Nicholas Church in Stratford, CT)
- Archpriest Viatcheslav Davidenko (cleric of Holy Trinity Church in Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Archpriest John Johnson (rector of St. Thecla Church in Kensington, MD)
- Archpriest Job Watts (rector of St. Nektarios Church in Lenoir City, TN)
- Priest Alexey Lisnikiv (cleric of the Diocese of Vologda, Russia)
- Priest Jonah Campbell (rector of Christ the Savior Church in Wayne, WV)
- Priest George Temidis (rector of the New Kursk Root Hermitage in Mahopac, NY)
- Priest Daniel Franzen (cleric of the Mid-American Diocese)
- Priest Mark Luimes (cleric of the Canadian Diocese)
- Protodeacon Alexander Jarostchuk (parish cleric)
- Protodeacon Victor Ganson (parish cleric)
- Deacon Alexey Pnev (cleric of the New Kursk Root Hermitage)
- Deacon Dimitry Doohovskoy (cleric of St. Xenia Church)
Singing at Divine Liturgy was a combined choir of conference participants, under the direction of Protodeacon Serge Arlievsky (cleric of Holy Dormition Convent "Novo-Diveevo" in Nanuet, NY).
Prior to Holy Communion, Fr. Jonah Campbell delivered a sermon expounding on the life of Venerable Herman of Alaska.
Following a group photograph of conference participants, a bountiful lenten luncheon was served in the parish hall, where interaction between clergy and youth continued.