On Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th of June, the great feast of Holy Pentecost, His Grace Nicholas, Bishop of Manhattan, paid an archpastoral visit to Holy Trinity Church in Vineland, NJ, where he officiated the divine services in honor of the parish’s patronal feast.
Serving alongside the vicar of the Eastern American Diocese at All-Night Vigil on Saturday evening and Divine Liturgy and Great Vespers with the Kneeling Prayers on Sunday morning were parish rector Archpriest Liubo Milosevic and Protodeacons Eugene Kallaur (cleric of St. Seraphim Memorial Church in Sea Cliff, NY) and Leonid Roschko (cleric of St. Vladimir Memorial Church in Jackson, NJ).
The feast continued on the following day, when clergy of the New Jersey deanery joined the parish’s patronal celebrations. Concelebrating with His Grace at Divine Liturgy were:
- Archpriest Serge Lukianov (dean)
- Archpriest Liubo Milosevic
- Archpriest Luka Novakovic (rector of St. Michael Church in Philadelphia, PA)
- Archpriest Serafim Gan (chancellor of the ROCOR Synod of Bishops)
- Archpriest Boris Slootsky (cleric St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral)
- Abbot Eutychius (Dovgan; rector of St. Nicholas Skete in Freehold, NJ)
- Archpriest Paul Ivanov (rector of Holy Myrrhbearers Church in Brooklyn, NY)
- Archpriest Seraphim Chemodakov (cleric of St. Vladimir Memorial Church)
- Archpriest Serge Ledkovsky (deputy rector of St. Vladimir Memorial Church)
- Priest Eugene Solodky (cleric of the Patriarchal Parishes in the USA)
- Protodeacon Eugene Kallaur, and
- Deacon Dimitry Lisan (cleric of St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral).
After the service, a luncheon was served in the parish hall for those in attendance, during which the above-mentioned clergy were joined by long-time parish friend Priest Emmanuel Pratsinakis (former rector of St. Thomas Greek Church in Cherry Hill, NJ; retired).
The students of the parish school entertained everyone with a holiday play, organized by the school principal, Ludmila Sheremetev.